Monday, June 15, 2020

Solar Light Generating System Construction work (part 2) etc;

*Solar Light Generating System* 
My post about about this work in front of our house "here"
Although another work still going on down the hill to go up there '?', setting the many panels to the wide space is over now.  My husband said, "Not the beautiful sight to see, but contributing to reduce Global Warming" ;-) I became to think about the advance of the technology compared to my childhood days. Washing the dishes was the cold work for me p;-)
Thanks to their hard work;

Rainy Season came and the scenery looked a bit different with weed ;-)
Herons in the rice paddy;
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I always appreciate your sweet comments.
We still need to wear masks to go out, Take care of your selves;

ps; I'd like to answer the question to my former post; 
My husband imitated to the the pheasant cry and it turned its head for us p;)

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

13 comments:

  1. The solar panel field is quite a sight! The area looks so lush now in the rainy season. Herons are beautiful and look peaceful in the rice paddy. I hope they found nice lunch there :-)
    What a fun the pheasant turned head when your husband imitated their cry. Maybe the pheasant thought there was another one around!
    I read about a mask with ice pack being made in Japan. It sounds nice for summer :-)

    Have a wonderful week, Miyako san. Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to harness the sun's energy! I'm glad it looks nice.
    The herons are gorgeous birds!

    I am excited to see your corner at 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning...

      It's time for walking through Bloggerland. Visiting each other. Thank you for sharing.

      Stay healthy and well.
      Happy MosaicMonday

      Delete
  4. So good to see solar energy being used. We had solar panels installed two years ago and they have been such a good investment! Have a grand week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few solar panel fields not far from us, they are privately owned. The heron look like they are enjoying the newly planted fields.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  6. The solar panels are a fantastic idea, I've always wanted to do that too! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have small solar panels on our roof at the cabin to generate electricity for our off-the-grid home. On our trip through California last fall we saw lots of solar farms on land reclaimed from orchards that died during the extensive drought. I am sure it makes money for the farmers who can't get enough water to grow their crops. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miyako, I loved seeing the white heron! Thanks for sharing the progress on the project across the road. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have solar panels on the roof for power andI wouldlike solarhot water but we rent and can't do that

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Miyako,
    Those big solar panel field groupings are really worthwhile in open areas. Indeed, how far we've all come with technology in half a century.
    Often I say to Pieter, if our grandparents could just come back today, they would not believe their eyes!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your mosaic Monday share this week Orchid. I am at #19 on the linky this week

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miyako - thank you for your post. I support renewable energy, whether it is wind or solar or hydro power. It may not look "pretty", but neither do coal mines that have removed the tops of mountains and dramatically effected the ecosystems in many areas. In my mind, it is worth it to preserve the one and only planet that we have. I appreciate you linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete