Sunday, April 7, 2019

Cherry Blossoms and Dragonfly etc;



Cherry Blossoms  *2019* 
When I was talking about Cherry Blossoms with my husband, he made a face like " I remember something". He told me about the "須恵公園・Sue Park" where we can enjoy beautiful cherry blossoms located next city.  My first chance to see this place and Gorgeous Flowers blooming beautifully. I thought  he could have taken me there before p-;)    




Dragonflies my husband made
As I mentioned several times in my posts, my husband loves "dragonflies".  Whimsically, he started to collect "Bamboo" and made several of them. I told him that he must like black bamboo the best among them and he said "Yes" ;-)  He said that I should write about the Ratio of the width and the length of the body is made as same as the real "Golden Flangetail". In this old post, I explained about this dragonfly with pictures I took.


I found these Herons while I was with my husband searching bamboo along the riverside.
                         Thank you very much for stopping-by ;
                      I always feel appreciate your sweet visits;


Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

20 comments:

  1. Oh Miyako san, those cherry blossoms are beautiful! Glad your husband told you about it :-) This looks like such a lovely park!
    It’s amazing your husband made those bamboo dragonflies! He has really great crafting skills. I love that he made them with the ratio of width and length of a real dragonfly. Such detail makes them extra precious!
    Herons are very pretty :-) Have a great new week, Miyako san!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako - the cherry blossom pictures are so delicate and heavenly. I especially like how the branches reach over the pathways. I suppose we can forgive the husband for waiting so long to take you! Please give him my congratulations on making such realistic dragonflies. He is very talented! I am grateful that you have shared this beautiful post with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cherry blossoms are so lovely and your photos as well. Your husband is very artistic too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miyako, Love the blossoms. The trees look wonderful. The dragonflies are great. The heron is majestic. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cherry trees are beautifull and too the birds. Happy Mosaic Monday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have lots of trees in bloom but I don't know what they are. I love the dragonfly art. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you were firs at All Seasons this week, with the breath taking beauty of the cherry blossom :):) (already when I was a teen, that was what I loved about Japan!). Your husband is amazingly creative to make these dragon flies from bamboo - it must be much harder than from paper!)
    Many thanks Miyako for bringing this creativity and beauty to All Seasons! And thank you for your heart felt comment last week on my blog post:):) Have a lovely week, Junieper/Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cherry trees are gorgeous, but oh, I LOVE those dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must be fabulous to have such fantastic spring views! Love the dragonflies and herons, too. Thank you so very much for making My Corner of the World a success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your husband's dragon flies are beautiful and so skilfully made! Great decorations in the middle of plants and flowers. Your blooming cherry trees are a wow! Here cherries bloom at the end of May, beginning of June. I wish I once could see the Japanese Hanami at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Miyako, I just love the beautiful cherry blossoms. Lovely trees and photos. The dragonflies are amazing, beautiful creations. Beautiful captures of the birds! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend! PS, thanks so much for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Beautiful cherry blossoms. Wonderful photos. Herons looks so great. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dragonflies! The cherry blossoms are wonderful. We had a cherry tree, but it died one hot winter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cherry blossom is my favourite blossom. Such vibrant colours. A cool looking Egret too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am here to send you my thanks for linking in with us at I'd Rather B Birdin' this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing like cherry blossoms in spring. They are such an iconic image. I love them. Thank you for linking up today, Miyako.

    ReplyDelete