Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweet Express Package;

We received sweet oranges from my cousin who started to grow oranges last spring. 
                   Here is (link to my former post about him).
He kindly sent us one of the Citrus called "Siranuhi" (as citrus cultivar).  
We call it "Decopon デコポン” (as proprietary product name).  
hope I'm writing correctly.
The package was a total surprise and the delivery man smiled seeing my happy face.  This kind is rather expensive compared to the ones we normally have. 



Just showing off this sweet gift  (*^_^*) 
We have different sour type called "daidai" with the same size 
but this one is really sweet kind. 
And wondered if you ever seen this kind; wish I could let you taste this.



6 comments:

  1. Frutas lindas!!Adorei! beijo,chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! such a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Miyako san!
    You has lovely gift from friend?
    Mican no namae ga daidai, Decopon.
    Amai desuka? Mican wa suki desu.
    Have a good day!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a nice surprise! The Decopon look very cute (I love their shape) and sounds so sweet!
    I'm not sure if I've tried this kind...would love to!!
    Enjoy your sweet gift, Miyako san!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sweet oranges, they look delicious! A lovely gift.. Enjoy!

    Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I remember your interesting post about visiting your cousin on his new citrus farm. I really enjoyed that post as I do this one. We are in a major citrus growing state here in Florida. Most of the ones grown here are made into juice (they are called valencia oranges and they are kind of tart/sweet). But there is another kind called 'HONEYBELL' that looks a great deal like the ones you show. They have a very short season -- maybe just a month along about January -- and these honeybells are very sweet and absolutely delicious. People get so excited when that season comes on -- everyone loves these oranges!

    How kind of your cousin to surprise you with these delicacies!

    ReplyDelete