Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Handmade 'Music Stand' for keyboard♬

The keyboard of the band group which my husband involves got out of shape recently. He offered ours for the group to use (not so much used at home, haha).  He made 'music stand' for it, it is attached directly to the keyboard (detachable) and to reduce the weight he used plywood.  I thought there would be ready-made ones available, however he said he was going to make the wider one for the better use to the player.




At first, I didn't know what these wholes were for. There seems to be the music stands with this type of design, so worth the extra effort p;)  











Thank you SO much for stopping by and catch up on your posts soon♪♪♪
We are having several rainy days in my area and it got really cool, especially in the morning.  Wishing you are having a wonderful week. 


11 comments:

  1. he is so handy! that looks awesome to have several sheets displayed and ready at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako, your hubby is so crafty, making this nice stand for the keyboard. I hope you rain stops and you have a happy week ahead! HUGS, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vai ficar legal! beijos,tudo de bom,chica

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is quite the designer, my dear friend, and full of talent. How wonderful you two are both so generous with your skills and time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Orchid!
    Your husband is very talented! Although I notice that in one of the pictures the T.V. is on - I hope he wasn't distracted by it!
    I hope the weather get better for you soon!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Miyako,

    Your husband is very talented and the music stand is a great design. Also love the pretty new look to your blog header.
    Wishing you a lovely week and hope the weather gets better there.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twój mąż jest bardzo praktyczny i do tego potrafi swój pomysł zrealizować. Pozdrawiam.
    Your husband is very practical and is able to realize his idea. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very nice stand! I like it is attached to keyboard and also detachable. Looks very neat! Your husband is very talented in so many ways, soba, music, craft, etc!

    I am surprised to hear there was tornado! Koshigaya city is less than one hour away from my hometown and I used to visit there as my cousins live there. But everyone I know was OK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Miyako,
    Your husband knows what he is talking about and he made it very PRACTICAL! The ones that are ready made are probably designed by a person that is NOT a musician...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your husband is so talented.. he can do anything! (Mine is like that as well... I think we are both lucky, you and I!)

    I'm glad it cooled down for you. Your summer was way too hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your husband did a great job rally do!
    compliment for him, useful for sure

    ReplyDelete