Saturday, August 18, 2012

Obon Guests and a Trifle

Hello, Dear friends; how are you doing in your corner of the world♬♬♬ As I explained in my previous post, I had my visiting and having guests (and so on) Obon week.  Here are some guests on different days and trifle rambling about PC. 

Guests 
* My cousin's family
One of my cousins has 2 lovely daughters, and here is the elder one who look alike a bit with her sister. Maybe some of my friends must have taken her with the younger one whom I posted having come to my house before. This cute elder sister also enjoyed my hubby's soba and playing saxophone with him.

Sweet Three Generations
I liked this three shot (haha, I wish you remember this Japanese English)  And can you see the Japanese lantern for obon I decorated in front of my family altar, which I wrote about in my previous post? 






*My husband's brother and his wife
They live about two hours drive away from our house. They visited our family grave (hubby's family line) located near our house. Our niece (one of their daughters) is expecting her first baby this Dec. we are really excited about this. It is always heartwarming to see hubby having enjoyable time chatting with his brother; this time about a year since the last time.











*My old PC broke down
A couple of days ago, my old pc broke down. Mainly I was using it in the hubby's hobby room to avoid turning on air-conditioning at two places. Is there anyone considering to have a new pc?  I checked Japanese T company's current model of windows7 with PC. I wondered how I should do...
       * I still have 3 years old vista to use...
       * Whether windows8 (tablet type) worth to wait or not...
                                               Or rather, if I can handle it or not p;) 
       * I wonder if the SSD (?) thing in the new model really good...
       * We have 10 % coupon for electric appliances.
                Well, I decided go for it!!! (window7 with SSD)

Thank you very much for stopping by and let me visit you from tomorrow. It is close to midnight of 18th now. Oh, I missed many posts of my friends!


16 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako!
    It seems like you had an enjoyable week! I hope you are having a nice weekend, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures, nice to see your family :) happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had some family time! and congrats on a new pc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful to see your happy family pictures! I'm afraid I don't know anything about computers. I have a Dell laptop that I love. Have a lovely week, Miyako. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako, your photos are wonderful. I wish I could do things like this. Your dinner table looks wonderful, pretty ladies smiling, too.

    My computer died completely on Tuesday (my birthday) and I lost over 1500 photos. I am so upset. But I bought a Sony Vaio and so far so good. I was up and running Tuesday night. Most of the photos are on my blog so I can still see them. Have a great week, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful to see all the visiting you have had. You must be tired now,lots of work to care for visitors.
    I think you make a good choice on th PC. You will have to let us know how you like it.
    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely photos. Glad you had wonderful time with your wonderful guests! I see the lanterns and they look lovely!
    I'm sorry your old PC broke.. I don't know much about computers so I don't have answers for what you are wondering. But 10% coupon sounds really good :-)
    Thank you for your comment in my blog in Japanese! I really love it!! I would too, but most of the time I'm using smartphone which does not type Japanese^^;
    I wish you have wonderful weekend, Miyako san!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful, fun family times, my dear friend Miyako! Your pictures are always so warm, letting us enjoy your good times with you. I hope you are able to get a good deal on a new PC~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lovely weekend there my friend. I really enjoyed the pictures today, and to see your family. Nice times with family is always good.
    Enjoy your week my friend and thank you so much for stopping by at my blog :)
    Big hugs
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a wonderful time you had with your visitors!
    it's so good to spend time with family,isn't itxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Miyako, Looks like you had a lovely visit with your family. Lots of good times. Congrats on your new computer, I have been putting off buying one too.. I am not sure what kind to buy. Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Aunt Miyako
    Thanks once again, for the very pleasant lunch!
    I'd like to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Miyako!
    It looks like you had a wonderful time with you family. I'm sure not many family gatherings include a saxophone duet - which is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a lovely post with wonderful pictures of your family visit. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Sorry to hear about your PC but lucky you had the 10% coupon. Both of my computers are getting old and I am thinking of shopping for a new one but do not know what I want yet. Have a lovely week my dear bs. Love always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Miyako,

    Looks like your Oban gathering was great, catching up with all your lovely relations and I enjoyed seeing your photos.
    Sorry about your PC and hope that you are enjoying your new computer.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your family is so beautiful. It is wonderful to see you all spending this special time enjoying one another.

    I hope you enjoy your new PC. I am hoping mine lasts much longer as I would not even know what to look for anymore. ;-)

    ReplyDelete