Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mixed Feeling with Busy Days

   Grateful for what he's done for my background
Finally, I had my blog's background satisfying one . 
              Yey!!!  SO HAPPY♡♡♡  
Since I had started this blog, I just couldn't satisfy myself with my imperfect background. Well, I had had the optimistic view that a couple of times lecture might make me figure out how the HTML for the background works and will be able to manipulate it and change mine from time to time by using the marvelous free backgrounds  from the sites I found.  And asked for the professional's help. The teacher is a generous young guy who has a huge patience for me (chuckle) and understood what I wanted to do.  At the first lecture, I got convinced myself I should drop the dream and better look for the feasible approach. I brought the material and he made the one fixed background for me.  I cannot appreciate him more for his generosity and what he's done for me only with 3 times meeting.
However, I could make header's frame myself with word and I can change the pictures, like seasonal flowers.  Haha, big improvement!!!

  Father had been in the hospital with a bit of fever 
My father who has dementia had inflammatory disorder, probably from the diaper. He had hospitalized for several days but luckily got cured with an antibiotic.  It was a big relief and thanked God for his vital energy.

2 comments:

  1. Orchid, your blog looks simply lovely! I am so glad you are happy with it now. I am sorry to hear about your father and I hope he continues to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Mina,
    Thank you very much!!!
    I know it is impossible for me to handle the PC function as well as you. However, I will enjoy posting and visiting you♡♡♡

    March 27, 2011 10:06 PM

    ReplyDelete