Friday, February 18, 2011

Belated News (Secretary's Speech at George Washington university)



Found her speech from You-Tube, (for my learning sake)
As I don't have much knowledge how the Internet is affecting to the world, the incident in Egypt connected with Facebook interested me. I think her speech educated me in the sense of both learning cyber security matter and increasing English vocabulary (also found the transcription)

One editor's comment,  quote; it is difficult to get behind this idea of "Internet freedom" when the concept itself is vague. There is no universal standard for what a free Internet should look like. ;

Although I have no idea how she is doing as a the secretary of state, just impressed by her way of making brilliant speech and eloquence without reading manuscript note. (haha, she must be used to delivering speech)
Anyways, I was happy to have educational time for listening this despite hubby's influenza.  Well, he is feeling better thanks to the doctor's medication. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so studious. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started learning English when I was 28 years old because of the loneliness of being alone during the day without a child (^_^;)

    ReplyDelete