Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Festival at Agricultural High School and Ducks;


One of my husband's friends works at the  Agricultural High School in our city and informed us about the Festival on 20th last month.

*Flowers we could buy *   
Chrysanthemums and Cyclamens
Bit zoomed pictures of them, I bought two of them for ourselves♪


Japanese Garden students made
*You can see some Fences in there*
The sign board below shows the process how it's done.
(you might see better if you enlarge the picture) 



*Enjoyed the music by the Brass Band Club
After lunch prepared by the student, we enjoyed listening the music.
We noticed there are no boy students in the club which is kind of pity we thought :-)
*Found the Tree Cotton*   

There were Tree Cotton at the exit. I was really excited to see them at the school. I don't remember when I saw them last. I first knew about them in the movie called "Gone With the Wind".  Half a century ago, this movie gave me a huge impact and since then the last scene of the first chapter made me decide to live with strong will even if I have 'disturbance of growth' by lack of hormone. 

Thanks to Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara. She said, "I'll never be hungry again'"and 'Tomorrow is another day".   I thought, "Never discouraged and I'll keep my chin up" :-)

*Ducks for a couple of links
Last week on my way from shopping in the river of our usual detour, found many ducks together. All though they look some different kinds, they seem to be really friendly each other ♫♫♫
They seemed to be talking to each other♪

When I got closer to the river bank, they flew away all at once.  The scene was quite dramatic and exciting. Made me really sad with these not qualified pictures.
Linking this part to   "Fridays Hunt"; Weeks Favorite"


Linking this post to,"Outdoor Wednesday", "WATW", "Flower Wednesday",



Happy rest of the week, everyone. 
And Hoping for wonderful Holiday Season waiting for all of us♪ 

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers , ducks, and more ~ lovely photography ~ so creative ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a happy week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always bring me joy Miyako! Cyclamen are pretty flowers... The cotton plants was interesting to see! Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great festival! I love the beautiful Japanese garden students created. I see a rope is used for border in the 1st picture? They did great job with garden and flowers!
    Tree cottons are very pretty. It's wonderful the movie has given you such a positive impact. I rememer the last scene of the 1st chapter. I haven't seen the whole 2nd chapter, so I don't know how the movie ended.
    Cute ducks, they look very friendly indeed :-) Have a great day, Miyako san!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going all beautiful festival Japanese garden students when we were small time too. I must confess there was a day when I was so busy it got to one in the morning and I had only done 500 steps.
    I was way too tired to jog on the spot them.
    I'm very happy time.but we had rain all the years.
    Have a good time! Miyako San!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful fetival and gorgeous blooms. Loved the little vide clip and the other birds. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colorful flowers. I like the cotton tree pic...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miyako, I love all the beautiful flowers and the cotton tree. I am glad you enjoyed the Brass band, interesting it was all girls. The ducks are pretty. Great photo and video. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your photographs of the flowers and plants are so beautiful. I would have bought some too! The chrysanthemums are my favourites. I am always happy to be in the garden and surrounded by plants and flowers, but now we have a lot of snow, so I must be patient and wait for spring. I also really enjoyed your duck pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your flowers and your cotton tree. The movie Gone With the Wind had huge impact and your quotes were great lines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers are beautiful. That was a lot of ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bird photos.
    And, I've never heard of a cotton tree before!! That's new to me. Loved the reference to Scarlet O'Hara and Gone with the Wind!

    Oh wow, the flowers to buy. Good thing I wasn't there with you, I'd be penniless today. And music...what a lovely tour you gave us today.

    I thank you for sharing this post with all of us birders at I'd Rather B Birdin' this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Miyako!:) It is interesting to see the many different talents of the students. Perhaps it's an all girl agricultural school. The students made a lovely garden, and grew beautiful flowers, they can cook, and it's wonderful that they are also musicians. That's woman power for you!!:)))
    I enjoyed the video clip of the Mallards, and the images of all the pretty flowers. Gone with the Wind is a great story, and it's a film I have seen twice. Scarlet O'Hara with all her vanity, was very brave when she needed to be. Sending hugs your way from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful chrysanthemums!
    Thank you for linking up with the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many beautiful flowers! Love the ducks too. Thanks so much for joining in. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad I finally have time to catch up with your posts -- I loved this one. Cyclamen are wonderful flowers -- I would love to have a pot or two of them here.

    Gone With the Wind is my favorite movie too.

    ReplyDelete