Monday, July 29, 2024

"Fire Workes Festival" & a "Cicada" Summer Atmosphere ♬

Fire Workes" from our city port *
On 27th, there was "Fireworks' Festival" at our City-Port; our city's Summer Event of every year. Let me post this year again (p;) I think Citizens of our City is really lucky to be able to enjoy this Sumer Atmosphere. Please Let me post of the Video first p;)  
 I wonder if there is this kind of event at other countries as well.  And let me say that that the video may be a bit noisy;  



The picture is the industrial ship I found parking on the port.
 I wonder if there is this kind of event at other countries as well. 

*Let me add the pictures of Cicada*
This one was perching on a tree in our garden.
Thank you very much for stopping by;
We are having very hot weather; Take care of yourself.

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    That is quite a firework at your city's port! Beautiful weather too.
    The industrial ship that is moored in the harbor looks festive as well.
    The cicada was a huge one—excellent picture.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have fireworks on Australia Day - 26 January. I know they cost a lot of money that could probably be better spent elsewhere, but I do love fireworks. Enjoy your week. I am joining you at Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako,
    What a lovely fireworks show, beautiful photos. The cicada is a huge insect, I have seen some here. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cicada and the fireworks....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos of the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic blog post! The Fireworks Festival sounds absolutely magical, and it's wonderful to see such a vibrant summer tradition celebrated in your city. The combination of the dazzling fireworks and the cicada summer ambiance creates such a unique and festive atmosphere. I loved the video and the pictures you shared – they really capture the essence of summer in your city. It's always fascinating to see how different places celebrate and enjoy the season. Thanks for sharing this delightful glimpse into your summer experience!

    ReplyDelete