Thursday, May 11, 2023

Went to see amazing ”Magic-Show”

*On 11th this month, I could see the Magic-Show*
At the temple of Buddhist-parishioner of my family, there was a ceremony of the 500th birthday of the Buddhist-parishioner. After the solemn ceremony had all finished, the magician was invited & we all could enjoy his amazing talent. The first picture is the stage & back of the stage there is a Buddist Alter. I wished to share the atmosphere of Japanese temple & some pictures of the magic show.
The bubbles were changed into coins and he put them into 
the box which was on his left side.
He put the cards changes many times p;-)
For the last, they throwed us the rice-cake & the candies;
At the beginning of his show, he kept changes the shape of the rope;
Thank you so much for stopping by;
Hoping all of you are having happy days and good weather;

*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

3 comments:

  1. Hello :=)
    I think I'll make some soap bubbles today, and wave my magic wand, he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako,
    Beautiful photos of the ceremony and celebration. Sorry, I am late commenting! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete