Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Went to see "Calligraphy Exhibition" after along while;

Enjoyed "Calligraphy Exhibition" again;

On 23rd of this month, we went to see calligraphy exhibition again which a  couple of our acquaintances are involved. The master of the group was explaining each of the work for us. I enjoyed the beautiful calligraphy works with many other people. I think it's one of  our wonderful culture. I'm glad if I can help you feel their amazing talent with a bit of Japanese atmosphere at the exhibition. 


Two Masters of the group gave opening addresses before Exhibition started.
Lady Master "Ikeda Chiho" &  Gentleman Master "Yata Shotou"

And we could follow the master hearing elaborate explanation of  each works.
Picture below is the Two Master's work;
He is explaining his own work. 
Lady Master's Work;
*Several Other members works*

*I've met two ladies; Left-side is Yahara Kyoho Right-side is Takeuchi Fumiho *
Their school name of the Flower-Arrangement is Mishoryu(未生流)
This is Ms. Takeuchi Fumiho's work.
This is Ms. Yahara Kyoho's work.

大器晩成 Late Bloomer * 
This Japanese means "Late Bloomer". When I was little, I was so small and had ”Hormone Replacement Therapy”, I still am p;-)  So I liked this Calligraphy. 
And for the Saturday's critters, I found this Duck with rare color;

So sorry for the late posting for some host pages, Miyako;
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping that you all are having beautiful season♬


1 comment: