Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Visited ”Sea of Flower; 花の海”

*Went to see Cosmos place called "Sea of Flowers" *

So sorry for my late posting and linking than usual. I went to see Cosmos to this year again. The biggest 'System farm' in western Japan.  As I was so busy since last week end, please allow me to cut short explaining in detail. And so sorry for late linking for couple of  sweat hosts this week.

*Some of the pictures from the top of the hill before entering the farm*


*After I got into the farm*
Every year after visiting for the first time, I got amazed by the hugeness of this flower park. My husband got down the hill and parked at the entrance. Happy that I can share this amazing place again with you.



And for the last, Fund this Chestnut tiger deep inside the park;
Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation with lots of restrictions we all are having.  Take Care and Thank you very much for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to visit. Those fields of pink flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a sea of flowers is just beautiful. I love the Cosmos and all the pretty colors.
    Lovely series of photos. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako - it is an amazing farm with such large fields of Cosmos. Normally I prefer photos without people, but in this case it helps to put the size of the plants into perspective -- so tall! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a luxury to walk between these beautiful flowers! Sorry there are still restrictions where you live. Here the vaccine is making many upset - seen as an invasion of privacy. This is a great post, and nice to visit your blog
    Emille (Jesh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fantastic & beautiful sight. This Cosmos meadow was really worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miako,
    This is a beautiful post, I love the field of Cosmos. The flowers are a lovely sight to see. Pretty capture of the butterfly! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for your link and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing and beautiful. Your flower season seems much longer than ours.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to imagine so much beauty in that many flowers! WOW! Take care. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miyako,:=) Beautiful blooms. The Cosmos are one of my favourite flowers, and to see so many in a field looks spectacular.

    I would like to see you sometime, it's been a while now,I didn't visit you for a long time because my husband passed away, and I had other problems. I was absent from my blog for three years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous series of images :)

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. チェリーピンク色の花の海、ほんと綺麗!気軽に行けるお花畑が近くにあるって幸せ。花から花へ飛び交う蝶も花を愛でて花畑を歩く人間もみんな自然の一部だなぁと思えるお写真です。

    再度のご訪問ありがとうございます。一枚目のススキは逆光であえて太陽のフレアをとらえてみたらあんな感じになりました。チルト式のビューファインダーなので目は大丈夫です。

    洋子

    ReplyDelete