Sunday, July 25, 2021

Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Olympic Game;



*Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Olympic Game*
On 23rd, I taped the 'Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Olympic Game' from TV.  Last time we could enjoy the Tokyo Olympic Game in Japan, I was an elementary school girl. I don't have much memories p-;)  I never imagined I will be able to enjoy Olympics in Japan in my life p;-)  My husband and I will try fully enjoy the excellent performances of the players from all over the world. I wished to share some parts with you.  Please forgive me that I didn't put much English explanation for the pictures. Wished to post sooner p;-)



Enjoyed to see the Drone flying in the sky;

Beautiful summery Flower Arrangement form our friend;
And for Saturday's Critters; 
Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

11 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I hope you enjoy watching the games. I always find them so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako - I have not watched any part of the Olympics yet, so I enjoyed your pictures very much. I hope the games bring you many hours of viewing pleasure. Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beloved hometown hosted 3 football matches back in 1952 (Helsinki Olympics). There´s Olympic Rings and a memorial shield to mark the occasion. Happy Olympics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. We had no electricity and therefore now my late comment here...

    Olympia isn't okay yet now during Covid-19. But I hope the people stay healthy.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting. I didn't know Tokyo hosted Olympic games in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The opening ceremony was great and the performances are really worth watching. I watch some every day. Happy Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I am watching the Olympics, the opening day ceremony looked beautiful. Lovely captures at night of the stadium. Your bird is beautiful, great photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the opening ceremony. Missing the spectators for the games, but great competition so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete