Wednesday, May 19, 2021

My husband’s First Cellphone;



*My husband finally had his first Cellphone*
Knowing that Cell-phone got a bit cheaper, my husband finally decided to buy new one. His old flip-phone got really old p-;)
And he wished to make his new one's wall-paper was from old animation character "Tetujin 28-go, 鉄人28号".   the character below was his handmade. It is hard to explain how he made by himself,  he said it was made by wood and lead. It took him about 3 months. It seemed that it has been more than 20 years ago.
 

*Monument was made in Kobe-city year 2009*

Pictures of his old flip-phone and at the shop;

Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

11 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    WOW, your husband finally bit the bullet...! Glad he got on board with you and most of us.
    Even my husband did trade in his flip-phone years and years ago. When he had his open heart surgery, he had a Blackberry, later only iPhone.
    Incredible how he created that character!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako - change can be difficult, especially as we get older. New technology can be confusing and overwhelming. So I am impressed that your husband decided to make the switch! And what a fabulous character - his artwork is amazing and I am so glad that you also shared the MASSIVE sculpture. Stunning. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic... we like Comics top.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change doesn't come easy for some but can be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako, Glad to see your husband made the switch. Wonderful character he created! Loved this post. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a character / heroe! good that he finally got a new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And in the old times we got letterbirds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like change either, even though I only call and text on my phone, mostly.
    What a fabulous creation from your Hubby! He looks like he could save the world :)

    I appreciate your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even it did take him 3 months he made a great job of the character. Have a good weekend and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Miyako

    My hubby still loves his old flip-phone. I have tried to get him a new phone. Your hubby's character creation is awesome, Love the sweet Dove! Great photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope he gets used to it and enjoys it. After awhile we wonder how we lived without one! Love the pretty bird!

    ReplyDelete