Saturday, August 29, 2020

Went to See Calligraphy Exhibition;


*Calligraphy Exhibition from last month*
This Exhibition wasn't held recently (late July). So sorry for my late posting of this topic. My husband's lady colleague before he retired invited us to this Exhibition held by "Genyukai School".  I remember my mother let me go the course; Unfortunately I couldn't find the talent for this artwork ;-)

Both of them look earnestly observing the works.




*And Video Tape of the master showing and explaining*



And a *Lark* while we were driving around the rice paddy.
Trying to figure out if it should fly away or not. 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I always appreciate your sweet comments.
  I DO hope you all stay healthy and try to "Stay Home" till the situation get better.
Take Good Care of Your Selves;

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

16 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    That indeed is a true art and it is not for everyone!
    Something to be admired.
    Both of us have completed our English publication and feel so happy for having that behind us. You can see us in post about modern mushroom growing 2020 harvesting.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great exhibition of beautiful calligraphy! The ones with red letters on a black background are quite eye catching. It’s fun to see different styles and designs! Flower arrangement is beautiful, too :-)
    The birdie is pretty!
    I sure hope the situation will get better some time soon. Stay safe and healthy, Miyako san. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting display. I can't imagine the patience it would take!

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful

    My linky is back. Feel free to link up if uou visit
    Have a safe and happy week

    Much✏love

    ReplyDelete
  5. So interesting and such a beautiful collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miyako - I am fascinated that a whole exhibit can be dedicated to calligraphy. I think that I do not know enough about it to truly appreciate it. But I am so glad that you shared it with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like this exhibit.
    Yes, we are staying home as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like an art form but it would be even better if I could read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely exhibition. I once saw an exhibition of writings from many different famous people, writers, artists, explorers, etc etc. Very interesting. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your week. I am joining you from Randon-osity link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anaazing display and I love the LArk. Stay safe and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. Interesting post.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Miyako,
    What a beautiful exhibit. I like the pretty flower arrangement. The Lark is a beautiful bird. Lovely post. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    Read More:
    Best Astrologer in Delhi
    Ad in Newspaper
    Best Courses in India

    ReplyDelete