Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year visit to a Shrine and New Year flower;

*Happy New Year Everyone*
I DO wish the year 2020 will be the prosperous and healthy one for all of you
 Yesterday (on 2nd), we visited Shine to do Hatumoude  (link page).
According to the Chinese Zodiac sign, this year is the year mouse. I was born in the sheep year. 
If you are interested, this page will teach you in what year you were born, you can check yours and your character.


Picture of the Gorgeous New Year flower Arrangement done by my husband's friend.
The lady who enjoyed making Soba noodle in my previous post has been practicing Japanese Flower Arrangement for long years. The  wonderful work in the first picture blow is her work with Crane.
In Japan the crane symbolizes good fortune and longevity because of its fabled life span of a thousand years.
I bought the already arranged one ;-) And the front door new year decoration. 


Wishing the year 2020 will be the peaceful one for all of us;


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos !
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos from Hatumoude, Miyako san! I'm Ox, so the next year will be my year :-) The flower arrangement from the lady friend is beautiful! I love how she used crane ornament. Perfect for New Year flower arrangement! The one you got and the decoration are beautiful, too. I wish you a peaceful and happy 2020 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako, I admire the lady's talent with flower arranging. That takes a lot of work, practice, and skill. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Miyako,
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Yes, the Crane has a special meaning for Japan, almost like a national bird and it is elegant too.
    Beautifully made flower arrangement with crane.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post & flower decorations. I wish you Miyako and your husband a very happy 2020! Love & hugs, riitta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and Happy New Year Miyako! I was born in the year of the Monkey. The flowers arrangements and the crane are just beautiful. Your bird is pretty, lovely captures. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful birdphoto!
    This posting is very nice from this place!
    I wish you all the best in the new Year!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete