Friday, September 16, 2016

Precaution and message;

 (keeping header of previous post for link pages;)
My husband's acquaintance caused an accident, which was unavoidable one.
Hearing the unavoidable accident, we decided to put a "drive recorder" to our car. 

We have a saying "備えあれば憂いなし",  direct translation may be  "Well prepared            means no worries." Every taxi has one in japan.
       TV commercial shows us the scene even UFO can be taped p:-)

I'd like to express my appreciation to your sweet comments from bottom of my heart.
I have to return for your kind thoughts;   I will start concentrate visiting you.



              gift calendar 2017  

7 comments:

  1. you are prepared for proof, but i hope you never have to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is like some insurance policies that we have -- it is good to be prepared, but I hope we (and you) never have to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, the recorder is a good idea. It is proof of what happened. I agree with Tex, I hope you never have to use it.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your husband's acquaintance is OK. It's always good to take precautions. I should get one, too.
    Have a happy weekend, Miyako san :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Miyako,
    Sad to read about the accident... Hope things will work out for the best for your husband's acquaintance.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the accident. Have a lovely evening ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete