Thursday, November 26, 2015

Trip to Tuwano (town) area part2;

                                                                                                               Header of this post;

Happy Thanksgiving Day to the people in America. Hope you'll have a wonderful time with loved ones♪   "The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest"   William Blake


Post of part 1 (←link) was 4th of this month;  I was SO excited with my first SL pictures.  Hope this part 2 will give you different atmosphere :-)

                 *Taikodani-Inarijinnjya  太皷谷稲成神社 in Tuwano-Town* 
Torii (Shinto shrine archway) with the color vermilion is also the symbol of Inari-jinnjya 稲成神社.  I've posted about this special color and seal Japanese use here.



These pictures below were from the two hotels my husband's cousins and us stayed for two days.  I chose them at randomly.

This big wall decoration inside of the front door was so impressive.
Fox has been worshiped and also equaled to 'Inari' since old days.



*Sake Brewery Store we stopped by while strolling*


                                    *Sunset from the hotel room*



Even though I'd drafted this part2, I missed posting.  So sorry for belated posting and many big pictures(^^;)
I was feeling a bit below per last couple days because of the Cold Wave came suddenly.   But See You Soon♪

Have a wonderful rest of the week♡♡♡







Linking this post to, "GoodFences", "SkywatchFriday", "Saturday's critters",

29 comments:

  1. very beautiful! That dragon is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako, what a lovely post. The shrine and archway are beautiful. The displya of rabbits and fox are pretty. I love the gorgeous sunset, lovely views. I hope you are well, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful place! i do hope you'll be feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the chest with all those drawers and, of course, the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful shrine. Your pictures are wonderful and five the viewer such a good feeling about it. I was so happy to learn about “vermillion,” and that is has definite significance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sunset.
    http://aruntravelpics.blogspot.in/2015/11/skywatch-somewhere-on-nh47.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunsets! I like those drawers with flowers, too.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures!

    https://jaipurthrumylens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sky shots and what a lovely shrine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Miyako san. Such great pictures! The hotel you stayed looks very nice! Love the decoration -quite impressive indeed! The sunset from the room is really gorgeous. It must have been such a pleasant stay :-) The dragon display at sake brewery is very impressive, too!
    So sorry for my absence lately. Still busy but I'm enjoying relaxing time in this holiday weekend :-) I wish you a wonderful weekend, Miyako san xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photos. I really like the architecture & colours of the buildings. Simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such very pretty photos. Have a wonderful weekend.♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing buildings! I have always wanted to see a Torii gate.

    Hope things are better with you now,Miyako...the Cold Wave sounds very...um...cold!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Miyako, I just wanted to just back and say thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful place, like the architecture and the views.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful place! I loved seeing all of it. The ducks and the koi -- fun. Dragon is most impressive and I've always liked Fox ... the trickster...! Beautiful and fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeos photos !!
    Greetings from Germany
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your sky is vermillion too! (I love that color.) What a nice trip you had -- the Hotel is lovely and it looks like the town was a great place to stroll.

    Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes -- we did have a good day with family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely post with fabulous photos. Great hotel selection by you as well.
    Thanksgiving was such a lovely day when we spend time at our best friends' home and shared a delicious meal together, like family. They adopted us.
    But late in the evening when I was checking up on emails and such I got a message from my sister about Dad being in the hospital with a heart attack. That was scary. He still is there and we don't know anything yet as it was weekend. They just monitored him and soon we hope to find out more.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply enchanting!!
    Thanks for linking up at I'd Rather B Birdin' this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry to be late commenting. We had company over the holiday and then I got sick so I'm just now getting around to commenting on GF - The architecture where you live is so gorgeous and beautiful. That orange color sure "pops" and what pretty flowers and lovely scenes. Very enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Miyako, it was lovely looking at all your beautiful photos. Thank you so much for once again sharing with Today's Flowers. Happy week to you my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Delightful post, Miyako San! The place you visited sure looks very interesting, I am sure that would enjoy a visit there myself.
    Many thanks for contributing to the Floral Fridays meme.

    ReplyDelete