Sunday, April 15, 2018

Late-Sakura-Festival at Ryuou-mountain & Nature;




Late Sakura-Festval at local mountain 
On 8th this month, one of the band groups my husband involves performed at the stage prepared  on top of the mountain called Ryuouzan(竜王山).
A little bit late for the full bloom of Sakura, but we enjoyed varieties of performances. I was really impressed by the great performance of the kindergartners♫♫♫

I hope you will  be able to enjoy the video, Unfortunately I was taking the video with against the light. Sorry for the little dark image of it.

And at the end of the Festival, there was Rice Cake Throwing.


Tulips from my neighbor's garden  
This year, I hadn't had a chance to take pics of tulips. One of my neighbors kindly let me take theirs beside the block fences. Happy with the Bright Yellows ones as well ♡♡♡ And Reminds me of my late mother loves them and arranged with the varieties of colors. 
And feel so Thankful for this starting of wonderful season.


Carpenter Bees  with Japanese Wisteria
While my husband was outside our house weeding, he noticed the Carpenter Bees were flying and having Nectar of wisteria flowers of next neighbor's. Unfortunately, only some vines are alive. And I learned that the nectar is protected by the hard structure of the flower so that the strong power of the Carpenter Bees are needed.




Preparation of Rice Planting
On our way back from shopping, Rice Paddies were getting ready being plowed. I found many Dusky Thrushes searching for food. Luckily both male and female Pale Thrush were also behind the cherry tree (almost in leaves :-) . Maybe aiming for food as well.


Hoping that the new week will be a great one for everyone.
Visiting you from tmorrow

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;" All SEASONS", "MosaicMonday""Through My lens", 

20 comments:

  1. The little boys with their drums ----too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a Japanese drum band with the big drums (maybe it was at your blog?) and I was smitten! The tulips are so beautiful - and I can't believe you already have Wisteria blooming? Here it is in May. Many thanks for sharing all these beautiful things to hear and look at with All Seasons! Have a lovely week, Miyako:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taiko drums! I love the sound of them. I've thought it would be fun to learn to play them. Your photos of the bee in the wisteria are awesome.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a fantastic festival with various performances! I enjoyed the video of taiko performance. I’ve seen it live (with taiko players in the U.S.) and fully enjoyed.
    Such pretty tulips. They are one of my favorite flowers. How wonderful they remind you of your mom :-) And wisteria is so beautiful! I love their elegant purple flowers! Also love the peaceful scenery of rice paddy!
    Thank you for sharing all these delightful photos! Have a happy new week, Miyako san xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miyako,
    I have now published my post about Japan and the Japanese Culture. I have told about books dealing with Japan by Finnish writers as well as Yumi Fuzuki and Hiromi Kawakami. I used your photos and linked to your calligraphy posts. Thank you so much <3

    Here is the link
    https://kirjaviekoon.blogspot.fi/2018/04/lukuviikon-vinkki-hurmaava-japani.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this happy post! ...wonderful music and entertainment by your husbands band and others .and .on a mountain top! The flowers, birds and bees are so interesting and beautiful. Our daughter has a wisteria tree and I will have to ask her if she has those bees! The yellow tulips are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Nature Notes from you this week, Orchid. my wisteria is about to burst forth with beautiful blue/purple flowers and I can't wait, neither can the bees!
    Happy Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beautiful photos. Your video is very nice

    Happy Monday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just looking at the picture of the kindergartners makes me smile - something about children in a performance of any kind just brings joy to my heart.

    The tulips are so refreshing - the color shouts Spring ... and how wonderful it brings memories of your mother.

    I am surprised about the carpenter bees and the flowers - I always think of them burrowing into the wood of the house we owned in Ohio ...

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bees are neat on the beautiful Wisteria. You've shown us some lovely flowers and birds today. I showed your post to my husband so he could enjoy the beauty! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. The drums and little children make a wonderful concert. It appears that spring is bursting out all over in your area. Our wisteria is several weeks behind yours and I eagerly await its blooms. So fragrant and lovely. Glad to see all the bees busy about your blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate the regular sharing of flowers. The ones you show are always lovely.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  13. The video was a great way of sharing the drumming with us. Would love to have heard the young children play.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love the young boys, and your flower photos are wonderful!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dearest Miyako,
    Loved the video, wow drummers that are standing!
    Why are people wearing mouth masks in the back...?
    Your spring flowers with carpenter bees on the Japanese wisteria are so lovely!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sound of these drums. I always appreciate your videos that give a glimpse into your life. Thank you for linking up today, Miyako.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't seen the sakura, but at least i've seen the wisteria in all its different growths and arrangements many times.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun! I loved the drums! beautiful photos and videos also. The flowers are just stunning. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, I enjoyed the drum and the kindergartners are just amazing. The flowers are all lovely. Great capture of the bees. The Thrushes are all beautiful birds. Wonderful photos and sightings. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sending my thanks to you for sharing your blog photos with us bird lovers this weekend. It's our privilege to visit you from I'd Rather B Birdin'!!

    ReplyDelete