Sunday, February 18, 2018

Winter scene with Snow-Men and Birds in the frost etc;



Snowmen made by Next Neighbors
On 12th this month, piled snow surprised me when I opened the window. And then, I found 12 year-old daughter and her mother making snow men. Also boys were making snow balls. This year, we experienced colder winter;  and  the amount of snow fall on that day must have been the incentive for boys enjoy throwing snow balls together :-)
The snow man in the right end is modeled after the Character of "Olaf" in the movie "Frozen".  Haha, I just knew about the title of the movie. Made me smile to see how it looks like him, after I check with pc.   Yesterday, I saw the blue Pigeon below and I thought it matches with the snow men and the pattern around the neck is beautiful .




Brambling in the Frost
The other day in the morning, this tiny sweet Brambling surprised me having breakfast in the white frost. This made me re-realize the survival ability wild life has.




* Unidentified Flower from last Autumn (haven't posted) *
Sorry that I couldn't identify these colorful same flower.
I always "Thankful" for pc giving me answer for things, not this time.

Today's sunshine made us feel a little warm.
Hope you all are doing fine, I will See You Soon;

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;


24 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Wow, that were perfect and very cute snowmen.
    Oh, I was the 1st to view your video with the blue pigeon...
    That was February 12, on my late Mom's 4th birthday in heaven.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought to myself - "That looks like Olaf!" and then you confirmed that was their intent! Well done! I have wonderful memories from my childhood of snowball fights with my siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three snowmen are so cute, Miyako! And thank you for sharing this delightful event with All Seasons! Am glad you opened the window in time to see them making the snowmen! And the little bramble is cute as well. I think California it was the opposite. Last year snow fell on the first of April! Hope you have a warm house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little snowmen and love the blue pale hat on the one. Your Pigeon is so beautiful as are the other birds. Here in KY, USA we have some very tiny birds that don't migrate South in the cold of Winter and it amazes me how they do so well here when we get icing storms and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olaf and his friends look a little cold maybe you should take them something warm to drink? The brambling looks cold also, it's so important that we continue to provide food and water for the wild birds during the winter time.
    Lovely mosaics as always, Happy Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little brambling! Love the flowers -- the color is so bright and cheerful. Making snowmen is fun -- Olaf is quite the character! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little snowmen have great character. I often wonder how wild creature survive the ups and downs of severe weather. Same for my garden when it is 110 in the summer! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw those are such cute snow men! I didn't watch movie but the character looks familiar :-) That's a beautiful pigeon. I've not seen one with so much blue! Usually when I see pigeons, they have more purple colors and not blue. Critters out there sure are very resilient to changing weather.
    I hope it's getting warmer there. Have a wonderful new week, Miyako san! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowman are very cute and you always see such pretty birds. And then you frame them beautifully! Enjoy your week! Hugs from Sunny Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olaf and his friends would brighten any garden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute little snowmen. It's cold here, too and all the spring flowers are shivering, thinking they came out too early. Birds are amazing little creatures and so much fun to watch. Stay cozy and warm this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snowmen look so so cute <3 As do your birds! I don't recognise the beautiful orange flower either. Happy week Miyako!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your snowmen are so handsome. I am a fan of Olaf. Such a charming movie character. Thank you for linking up today, Miyako. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The snowmen are cute and good, it snowed, because he was happy with the children. Birds are cute and they will certainly manage in the winter. Maybe sometimes you need to help them by feeding. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Miyako, the little snowmen are so cute, especially Olaf the snowman. Your pigeon is so pretty and I love the beautiful Brambling. Your flowers are lovely too. I am looking forward to seeing some spring flowers. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of us bird enthusiasts enjoy & appreciate your sharing this weekend...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do enjoy the doves that visit here and your video...Michelle

    ReplyDelete