Thursday, June 9, 2016

Live Music Club, Egret etc;


* Performed at the Live Music Club *
On 3rd, one of my husband's band group performed at the "Live Music Club".  
In Japan, we call place like this "raibu-hause" which is one of the Japanglish.  As you may guess from the Roman alphabet, raibu-hause is literally live house in English.  He invited one of his ex-lady college and she is really thoughtful; we truly felt appropriated for the bouquet she brought for him.

She was in the picture with my husband, but I know she doesn't want to be.
He looked happy that the flower looked GORGEOUS in his room.
ps; I can upload video to you-tube of their performance and post here
but my husband strongly deny doing it. As they are not professional.


I was fascinated by spotting the flock of (my regular) Egrets in the rice paddy, freshly finished planting.  OMG; to my disappointment, they flew away all together before I could take decent pictures. They must have thought my camera as a gun p:-) 
Sorry for my bad pictures of their flying away togather.

*Let me add the other pictures on the same day*
This Egret was having lunch in the un-plowed but after the rain paddy. I wished to post my first shot of "Pond_Loach or Japanese weather loach"  (link) on its mouth :-)

And Happy to see these Irises first time this year.

When I was weeding some days ago, I slipped on the wet tile outside of the front door and hit my head slightly.  Haha, head upward in the end; I put refrigerant on the bump. Luckily no one was watching p:-)   
My husband still working on repairing shutters etc. (my parents' old house)  Although I haven't been able to visit you...  I can expect the easier days after this week, whew! 
Take Care of Yourselves and really Thankful for your visits and link hosts ♡♡♡ 

Linking this post to, "Outdoor Wednesday", "GoodFences", 

20 comments:

  1. wonderful series of photos and i like the one of your husband and his flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Miyako, what lovely photos and I can almost hear the lovely music just by seeing your photos. What a wonderful time it had to be. Enjoy your day and more music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your husband and other members play! And what a beautiful bouquet he got. Great pictures! I think there are many non-professional music videos out there, and I'd love to see his performance on video. But I understand, he is very modest :-)
    I'm so sorry you slipped and hit your head. Glad it didn't cause a major injury. Have a great day, Miyako san xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for your bump on the head. glad it wasn't a worse injury.

    i like your egrets in flight from the paddy. beautiful bouquet, and your husband and his group look might dapper in their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *that's supposed to be 'mighty dapper'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat that your husband plays in a band like that. The bouquet the woman brought was so pretty. Sure enjoyed your egrets and fencing shots, such graceful birds. Also those Irises were lovely.
    Hope your head is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to see so many egrets. Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting series of photos. Love the style of the outfits the band members are wearing. Beautiful flowers in the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miyako, It is nice to see your husband and the band performing, great shots. I love the pretty Cattle Egrets, all the egrets are beautiful. Beautiful irises, lovely post and photos. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a beautiful blog,loved seeing the egrets even though they were startled,glad your fall wasn`t more serious,have a beautiful weekend!phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh poor you, I hope you are now fully recovered? Your husband is too modest I'm sure his band are fabulous! Nice flowers he received!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the band! Wishing I could sit there and listen to them live!

    Excellent captures of the egrets in the rice paddy. Oh, and your flower images---so pretty.

    Thanks for sharing at I'd Rather B Birdin' this week!! Your participation is always very much appreciated. See you next week I hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Miyako,
    Happy times when live music is being performed with such a fun group.
    The bouquet of flowers was a nice bonus; even though usually the ladies do receive the flowers...
    Isn't it the truth that after a heavy rain, those birds are feasting on the wet rice paddies?! Great photos.
    Be careful in wet areas and glad you only got a bump that could be taken care of with an ice pack!
    Hugs and blessings for the new week.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Miyako, so sorry to hear about your bump. When I fall I always look to see if anyone has seen me. Glad you are okay and are not suffering because of it. Putting cold on a bump helps a lot. How nice that your husband plays in a band and I do like their outfits. I have a nephew who also plays in a band and I have enjoyed listening to him. He plays the trombone. Your photos are excellent and very enjoyable. I loved the egrets, the surroundings and of course the beautiful flowers. Thank you for once again sharing your photos with Today's Flowers and I wish you a very happy week :) From your friend in Virginia, USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like your husband and company had a great time.

    Nice shot of the egret catching his loach dinner!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Orchid...sorry you fell..and thankful you didn't break anything...
    I love all your photos..and the birds flying were good ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for joining us at the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spring looks so beautiful in your area! you have two kinds of egrets -- the huge group of cattle egrets in breeding plumage and the other one , probably a great egret, looking so regal in the pretty pond. Love the flowers and I'm glad your husband is having such a good time with his music.

    ReplyDelete