Monday, October 27, 2014

Earthen Ware Exhibition;

 (posted; Japanese culture page)
Early this month, I went to our city's 'Cultural Hall' to do some errand. How lucky I am that I happened to find there was an exhibition of Earthen Ware♪ There were many outstanding works and how I wish I could show you all of them.
The two Chinese Characters in the first work mean "Eexcellence and Love";


*Flower Version*

*Animal Version*
For the last, I loved these works of sheep. I was born in the sheep year, p:-) 

Linking this post to,  "Our World Tuesday", 

Thank you very much for stopping by; 
about my header, please refer to my link page in the side-bar

 I just came home and not enough time to visit you tonight or rather haven't had time since last Friday.  I DO wish you'd understand my posting this drafted one. Hope you'll be able to enjoy the pictures of excellent works. (Night Night...)  

15 comments:

  1. So beautiful, dear Miyako. And thank you for translating, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some beautiful, some adorably cute! love this display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miyako san! Wow the exhibition is indeed outstanding! I especially love the flower version. Such beautiful and creative works! That tissue paper box is so cute! And those sheeps are adorable. The round sheeps look like omochi :-)
    Have a wonderful new week, Miyako san!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miyako, that is quite an exhibit. Don't you just love art shows like this that demonstrate so many special talents? Thanks for sharing. Hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh beautiful! and my husband was born in the year of the sheep :) i'm a horse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful, interesting exhibit, Miyako!! Wonderful captures! Thank you for sharing!! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miyako, you know we all understand busy times. And we all have them. Don't feel guilty!

    What great timing for you to arrive when this exhibit was on. Beautiful craftsmanship and art work. I like this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miyako ~ such beauty in one place ~ your photography and post is exquisite! xoxox

    Happy Week to you ~

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miyako, what a lovely exhibit of earthen ware.. I love all the cute animals, they are adorable.. Lovely images, thanks for sharing..Enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Miyako,
    Always interesting to observe the many styles of earthen ware.
    Sending you hugs and love,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miyako San!
    Japanese cuitural Hall an exhibition of Earthen ware This drafted one your posting.
    Thank you for lovely exhibition!
    Have a nice with Otosan tone!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my lovely friend across the globe! I am so glad to stop by to visit you today. I particularly loved the vases in the first group you showed here. And the birds with the hearts. Very pretty pieces. Hope you're doing well over there! Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pottery! I love the basket, and the vase with the pink flower especially!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful art! So many interesting pieces. Hope you have a restful night of sleep.

    ReplyDelete