Thursday, August 4, 2011

Still have trouble with blogger and checking... and one info

At first, I deeply appreciate your wonderful comments for the question in my previous post. I answered for the every sweet comments, I'm glad if you come back and take a look at it.

My new posts are still not appearing in my friend's blog lists unless I fiddle with my blog list. Since the trouble arose, each time I write new posts; I have been checking if they are automatically listed in other's blog list. NO, they weren't. I have been deleting and making my blog list or putting myself my own reader, etc.  For previous one, none of them worked. I was desperate and at my wit's end. Then I happened to clicked the "display with google reader" button in dushboard and updated my own blog in there. Whew, it worked. My new one updated. I am feeling kind of worn out with this trouble. Well, try to keep myself being patient.   I just wanted to let you know that my new posts may not appear in your dushboard, my friends........  I'm not expecting comments here today.  However, I'll see if this method works or not, and I will put "PS" later in here.

ps>  Oh, updating my post in the "google reader page" worked.  I TRULY hope this method keep working!!!  I hope this can be a little help for others if same trouble occurred.

10 comments:

  1. Hallo Orchid! Phew! Thank goodness that this worked for you. I can imagine you sat there trying to figure it all out, and what was going wrong. It really is so frustrating when problems like this happen with Blogger, isn't it?! Anyway, all's well that ends well as they say over here!! Your patience paid off my friend - well done! Warmest wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that problem would be so frustrating! I must have a different method for blog reading. I tend to visit blogs by clicking on the person's name after I publish their comments. Having to learn on my own means that I've developed some strange habits! I'm glad you were able to work out your difficulty. You must have inner strength and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful when you figure out how to fix these things.
    Yeah for you..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Orchid, thankfully I have been receiving your latest posts. And I have been able to leave comments for you. I know how frustrated you must be feeling. We have all been there with Blogger. I am glad you were able to figure it out on your own.
    (((hugs))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we've all had problems with blogger lately. I am glad you managed to figure out how to fix your most recent one as I love to visit your blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you figured it out. i had lots of problems with blogger if i left myself signed in. when i cleared that check box, i could leave comments again. very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Orchid,

    On my sidebar your blog does appear okay. Just no photo but you had not posted one.
    Hope you will manage to work with it from now on. Why don't you show your own blog and others in your sidebar? That's how I always check mine, if the photo shows etc. when I publish a new post. Helps a lot.
    Take it easy during your Obon period. Quite emotional with you having to do the rituals for your brother. But it will work well, we all believe and that indicates that we are never alone! Souls unite again and for sure are helping us in this life on earth.

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Orchid...I've been off blogger for a bit but I'm glad you got the kinks worked out. I was putting you in and out trying to get your blog updated in mine! Yay you fixed it and I'm going back to read all I've missed!

    Good work and glad you're updated!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Orchid,

    Sure, you will know all about cherries as it is so Japanese! In the state of Washington they are quite late this year due to a long and cold winter. But it's great to enjoy them in August! Brings back really childhood memories. Dad had three trees, different varieties. These Rainier Cherries were delicious ones.

    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. sometimes i don't get the updates in my "blog reading" list..then i miss them!
    aren't you smart to figure it out!!
    i usually email Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete