Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day





Happy Valentine's Day

I am HAPPY to be YOUR FRIEND with this BLOG♡♡♡







After having lunch, we had a call from my husband's ex-lady college and she and her boyfriend gave my husband this chocolate. as he had already retired, he hasn't expected to get any at all. They came around 3:00 and had a nice chat for a while. I really appreciated them for their thought seeing grateful face of my husband. 





After they left, I went to buy a roll-cake, limited sale for Valentine Day. It seems I will have to watch out taking too much sweet because I can have all of them within a day. SWEET TOOTH


5 comments:

  1. Did you get chocolates for your husband? I haven't yet. He won't be home on the day yet and probably he'll be the one who brought some for me from abroad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the one who has a sweet tooth and planning to buy a special roll-cake for us(me),haha.
    How nice to wait a souvenir. Makes me want to see it ♪♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for coming by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway. I hope you will be back, and that you enjoy the rest of the event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Dear Laurie

    Thank you very much for your comment(*^_^*)
    I love your lovely blog so much and admire your efforts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a terrible sweet tooth as well. Chocolate is my number one weakness.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments:)

    ReplyDelete